Want to challenge yourself?
If you are an imaginative, positive and down-to-earth person looking to discover your next step, we would love to hear from you.
A career at Six means being part of the team – It’s not just about hiring talent; we keep hold of our Sixers and help them grow, in return they know that working for each other is important to stay happy, connected and motivated.
We’re always keen to hear from proactive individuals about what you think you could offer our agency. Please contact us on email@example.com with your pitch.
We’re hiring now for a talented individual to work with big clients on some of their most strategic challenges.
A role like this doesn’t come up often and we are looking for someone who is as ambitious and excited about it as we are. You’ll be a confident creative leader as well as a hands-on designer with strong, proven creative ideas and able to work strategically with multi-channel digital at the forefront.
We’re looking for an amazing portfolio filled with exceptional work that will inspire and excite the team around you. This is a great opportunity to line manage designers, helping them to progress and learn from your experience.
You’ll be leading and crafting work on a range of well-known brands and work closely with the creative directors, designers, strategists, digital experts and client services. You will bring fresh ideas and approaches, identifying opportunities with our leading clients, pitching to new ones and working with our studio and wider digital team to bring your ideas to life through visualisation and prototyping.
This could suit a Design director with aspirations and desire to become a Creative director very soon as well as someone already in a similar role.
The right person for this role will be able to demonstrate;
- A solid design background, brilliant creative and strategic thinker across all online and offline channels.
- A portfolio full of experience directing UX, digital design and execution, including mobile first solutions/products
- A proven talent of big creative ideas and conceptual thinking
- Be interested in and champion leading technologies and how they impact experiences and enhance creative thinking
- A great leader who can motivate, mentor and encourage a range of designers
- The ability to have a strong voice and give clear direction, you will know ‘what good looks like’ in all aspects of design
- A skilled and personable presenter able to be articulate and enthusiastic with our clients making them excited by our work
- Possess a business-centric approach to projects and pitches
- Work collaboratively and encouragingly with the team, partners and clients
- Thorough knowledge of Sketch, InVision and Adobe Creative Suite.
What else do you need to know?
Through our strong internal culture, we breed creativity and entrepreneurial thinking, that focuses on strong business partnerships with our clients.
Our creative solutions talk to business challenges – supporting leadership, employee and customer engagement with creativity, strategy and technology all working together.
Our clients are impressive and diverse, they are both global and local in a B2B and B2C space. The team you’ll work with here are a brilliant blend of talent who deeply care about their work, which is nurtured through our core values.
To apply, send your CV along with examples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out what life is like for our Creative Director Alexandra http://six.agency/blog/agency-life-creative-director/
We’re looking for a driven Freelance Account Manager to join our fast-paced agency for project and contract work.
You will have responsibility for your own areas of the account, overseeing digital and print projects that range in terms of scale and scope. An Account Manager at Six must demonstrate impressive client handling skills – be an effective communicator, able to confidently address and understand our Client’s needs and identify and forecast new opportunities on behalf of our agency.
You have already gained a minimum of three years’ experience within a marketing agency or similar, with some digital marketing experience and a proven track record delivering integrated projects.
Account and client-facing responsibilities include:
New business opportunities
Creative and design process
You will need to demonstrate a broad knowledge of marketing channels, online and offline. You will be self-motivated as well as pro-active and confident in presenting agency creative and credentials.
- Opportunity to attend a variety of design and industry events on Six
- 22 days’ holiday, plus Bank Holidays, rising with length of service
- Christmas closure
- Company pension scheme (above average – 5% contribution)
- Training budget and bespoke personal development plan with access to industry specific training/courses/events.
- Cycle to work and travel loan schemes, childcare vouchers
- Dedicated events team organising regular socials, crafting sessions, lunch swaps, sport events and Friday desk beers
- Lunch and learn sessions (expand your knowledge with lunch on Six)
- Monthly seated massages
- Breakfast on Six; fruit, smoothies, toast and all the fresh coffee you can drink
- Lovely open plan office in a converted chapel, based in the heart of Clifton
The other side of Six
The latest and greatest from our Instagram.