Want to challenge yourself?
If you are an imaginative, positive and down-to-earth person looking to discover your next step, we would love to hear from you.
At Six, we bring together the most talented people we can find and give them the freedom to do the best work of their careers.
We’re always keen to hear from good people about what you think you could offer our agency. Please contact us on email@example.com with your pitch.
We are excited to recruit an ambitious Account Director with a proven digital background.
We’re looking for a proven, innately digital Account Director to work on some of the most exciting projects in the agency. As an ambitious client services professional, you’ll thrive on delivering new and innovative creative ideas. We want you to follow the problem, not the process. You will be confident, agile and flexible in nature and relish working at pace, where appropriate.
With the all support you desire, you will lead the successful delivery of ambitious integrated projects for a host of famous UK brands – we’re talking digital, brand, design and strategy projects to manage end-to-end. So, we’re after a natural and entrepreneurial leader, who has the ability to get the best work out of our talented creative, planning and development colleagues, as well as our expert external partners.
You will have a dedicated team to call on always, but more importantly, to mentor and inspire so that they flourish and grow under your watch.
- Work closely with senior management, particularly the Digital Director, to identify business opportunities across our largest accounts
- Develop genuine relationships with clients through regular and pro-active contact
- Develop a fearless, entrepreneurial approach to solving problems
- Determine how best the client’s brief can be met – consulting with wider team and experts as required
- Identify, drive and convert new business opportunities, presenting autonomously at senior levels
- Create compelling and considered proposals supported with accurate scoping and budget documentation
- Encourage creative and technical colleagues to deliver best-in-class work
- Effectively and comfortably present to clients and agency colleagues
- Find time to mentor and inspire those around you
- Monitor, maintain and be accountable for a strong pipeline of client growth
Skills and experience
- Experience as an Account Director or a Senior Account Manager with at least 5 years agency experience
- Demonstrable experience managing a variety of projects from digital delivery, UX research and digital content
- Excellent influencing and negotiation skills
- Ability to comfortably chair and run workshops/meetings
- Knowledge of Agile versus Waterfall methodology would be preferable
- Understanding of digital delivery tools, for example Jira
- Confident and self-motivated with a maturity in relating and interacting with people at all levels
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and covering letter to apply for this role.
We’re on the hunt for an experienced freelance full-stack PHP developer to hit the ground running and help with the day-to-day maintenance of a global e-learning platform built on Drupal 7.
We have an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to work on one of our largest and growing global accounts.
You will be working closely with the lead developer to fix system bugs and support on the expansion of other projects to enhance the platform and experience for its users. You will have an agile and flexible working approach and will be on hand to assist the project team in the problem solving of system and user related queries. Based within a face paced, ambitious and friendly environment in Clifton, you will be required to work in-house for up to 3 days a week on an ongoing basis.
Required skills are:
- In-depth knowledge of Drupal 7, with experience of writing custom modules using the _hook system.
- HTML, CSS
Nice to have but not essential:
- React (or similar)
- Working on multilingual websites
- Well versed in optimisation (both code and database side).
Looking after you
- 22 days’ holiday, plus Bank Holidays, rising with length of service + Xmas off
- Company pension scheme (above average – 5% contribution)
- Training budget and a proper personal development plan with access to industry specific training/courses/events.
- Cycle to work and travel loan schemes, childcare vouchers
- Dedicated events team organising regular socials and fun things to do
- Learn something new with 6 in 60 and our inspiring monthly lunch and learns
- Monthly seated massages
- Breakfast on Six; fruit, smoothies, toast and all the fresh coffee you can drink
- The best open-plan office in Bristol in a converted chapel, based in the heart of Clifton
The other side of Six
The latest and greatest from our Instagram.