Want to challenge yourself?
If you are an imaginative, positive and down-to-earth person looking to discover your next step, we would love to hear from you.
A little about us
At Six, we bring together the most talented people we can find and give them the freedom to do the best work of their careers.
We’re always keen to hear from good people about what you think you could offer our agency. Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org with your pitch.
Working within a fast-paced but friendly environment, you’ll be supporting the team to problem solve user and system challenges and delivering projects to further enhance the user experience.
You will help to manage and maintain a global CMS and be responsible for the day-to-day uploading and quality checking of content while responding to client and user related queries. The ideal candidate will possess an interest in digital and data and be excited to explore and embrace varying technologies.
Your core responsibilities
- Day-to-day client and project management support for the Digital Account Director/Account Manager.
- Take responsibility for the user management of the CMS, adding and editing user roles and permissions.
- Become an expert in the running of the CMS, responding and delivering to user requests or client briefs.
- Take ownership of new content requirements. Working closely with the client and translation agency to ensure content is scheduled, delivered on time, uploaded to the system and allocated to the correct users.
- Be responsible for proofreading and quality control of new and amended content.
- To support the Account Manager and Developer with the testing of new or updated system functionality.
- Take meeting notes, update weekly status reports and maintain project schedules.
- To assist in the financial management of projects in consultation with the Account Manager/Account Director.
- To understand the wider business objectives and priorities of our clients and to build excellent working relationships.
Skills and experience
- Minimum of 4 months of experience to work in a thriving and dynamic agency.
- Demonstrate entry-level online marketing experience.
- Experience using a CMS desirable.
- Meticulous attention to detail is crucial.
- Highly organised, able to prioritise tasks and be flexible to change in project priorities.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Passion for all things digital.
- Proficient use of MS Office.
Looking after you
- 22 days’ holiday, plus Bank Holidays, rising with length of service + Xmas off
- Company pension scheme (above average – 5% contribution)
- Training budget and a proper personal development plan with access to industry specific training/courses/events.
- Cycle to work and travel loan schemes, childcare vouchers
- Dedicated events team organising regular socials and fun things to do
- Learn something new with 6 in 60 and our inspiring monthly lunch and learns
- Monthly seated massages
- Breakfast on Six; fruit, smoothies, toast and all the fresh coffee you can drink
- The best open-plan office in Bristol in a converted chapel, based in the heart of Clifton
The other side of Six
The latest and greatest from our Instagram.