Want to challenge yourself?
If you are an imaginative, positive and down-to-earth person looking to discover your next step, we would love to hear from you.
Being part of the Six team is not taken for granted – It’s not just about hiring talent; we keep hold of our Sixers and help them grow, in return they know that working for each other is important to stay happy, connected and motivated.
We’re always keen to hear from proactive individuals about what you think you could offer our agency. Please contact us on email@example.com with your pitch.
We’re looking for a Senior Account Manager who can demonstrate working across integrated services, with broad agency experience.
Are you an experienced marketer who enjoys building strong relationships? Then you will love this role. This is a key senior role so you must have a clear commercial focus. You’ll be able to work closely with the client to get under the skin of their brand and business requirements, coupled with the ability to lead and inspire your team.
We want you to be sharp, smart and collaborative in nature, with drive, commercial initiative and the hunger to make a positive impact. We are looking for someone with energy to maintain and forge positive relationships.
Six specific traits we are looking for;
- A natural leader who has a background of working in FS, writing compelling briefs and presenting new ideas.
- Solid experience of deliveringstrategic solutions across brand, digital and integrated creative campaigns.
- Ability to grow new business relationships and confidently discuss opportunities and creative approaches linked to their needs.
- Excellent communication skills, demonstrated in your day-to-day delivery, as well as proven ability to develop well-positioned and thoughtful proposals and presentations.
- Strong commercial management of accounts and project performance.
- The drive to mentor, support and build your team. We want someone that shows fantastic leadership skills and has the passion to foster and grow your talented team.
- A minimum of five years’ experience as an Account Handler within a creative marketing agency, with experience and a proven track record delivering successful integrated campaigns.
- Financial Services experience is essential, and you will need to demonstrate a broad knowledge of marketing channels, online and offline.
- You will be self-motivated as well as pro-active, ambitious to grow the role and confident in presenting.
This role would suit someone who has a solid agency background, excellent references and ready for their next challenge. You will be working with an established talented team, working with a leading blue chip FS client.
No agencies please.
We’re looking for a driven Account Manager to join our fast-paced agency and manage one of our leading blue-chip accounts.
An Account Manager at Six must demonstrate impressive client handling skills – be an effective communicator, able to confidently address and understand our client’s needs as well as identify and forecast new opportunities.
You’ll be constantly curious with an innate desire to know more about both our own agency and our clients. At Six we’re always learning. You’ll have an appetite for latest developments and be up-to-date with industry news and you’ll see the bigger picture without losing sight of the small details. You will have responsibility for your own areas of the account, overseeing digital and print projects that range in terms of scale and scope.
You have already gained a minimum of three years’ experience as an Account Handler within a creative marketing agency, with experience and a proven track record delivering successful integrated campaigns. Although FS experience is preferred, it is not essential, but you will need to demonstrate a broad knowledge of marketing channels, online and offline. You will be self-motivated as well as pro-active, ambitious to grow the role and confident in presenting agency creative and credentials.
We’re looking for a super motivated Web Content Manager to support our client services team on one of our key clients in the industrial sector.
This is an exciting opportunity for a recent graduate (or equivalent) to gain hands-on experience within a fast-paced agency.
We pride ourselves on fostering a culture and environment that champions creativity and collaboration. This is a unique fixed term internship opportunity and a chance for someone learn the ropes agency style.
You’ll help to manage a major CMS system, responsible for inserting large amounts of information from source documents. Attention to detail is crucial as the data will often be in different languages and you will need to follow formatting guidelines. You’ll also play a key role in supporting the wider client services team with proof reading across a multitude of projects. The right individual will be smart, pro-active and hungry to learn.
- Load content for a client website with a CMS
- Provide day-to-day support to the Client services team
- Proof reading across a multitude of projects
- Come to client meetings and help take briefs
- Highly organised, able to prioritise tasks and be flexible
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Proficient use of MS Office
- Experience using CMS systems desirable however training will be given
Ideally you’ll have a Marketing or Business related degree and be experienced with managing large amounts of data – but an eagerness to learn, passion for the creative industry and fantastic team sprit are a must. All training will be provided.
- 22 days’ holiday, plus Bank Holidays, rising with length of service
- Christmas closure
- Company pension scheme
- Monthly seated massages and lunchtime yoga classes
- Breakfast on Six; fruit, smoothies, toast and all the fresh coffee you can drink
- Cycle to work and travel loan schemes, childcare vouchers
- Dedicated events team organising regular socials, crafting sessions, lunch swaps, sport events and Friday desk beers
- Lunch and learn sessions (expand your knowledge with lunch on Six)
- Training budget and bespoke personal development plan
- Opportunity to attend a variety of industry events on Six, including the fantastic WEDF talks
- Lovely open plan office in a converted chapel, based in the heart of Clifton.
The other side of Six
The latest and greatest from our Instagram.