Want to challenge yourself?
If you are an imaginative, positive and down-to-earth person looking to discover your next step, we would love to hear from you.
A little about us
At Six, we bring together the most talented people we can find and give them the freedom to do the best work of their careers.
We’re always keen to hear from good people about what you think you could offer our agency. Please contact us on email@example.com with your pitch.
Are you sharp, smart and collaborative in nature, with drive, commercial initiative and the hunger to make a positive impact in our strategy team? We are looking for a confident and strategic thinker to join our exciting growth journey – planning marketing campaigns, developing strategy for brand and internal communications projects – all with an opportunity to work with some of the UK’s biggest brands.
We’d like to hear from mid to senior-level planners who can support our existing planning team. You’ll be working alongside our client services and creative team with big clients on some of their most demanding strategic challenges.
With an analytical mind coupled with creative flair and a natural burning curiosity, you’ll be someone who enjoys a diverse range of challenges able to step in and easily work with our dynamic team. You’ll be a safe pair of hands with the experience to pick up and roll with planning projects, ranging from brand and campaign strategy to internal comms. You’ll need to be confident in running client workshops and distilling insight and analytics to develop and present creative propositions and strategies.
- A solid strategic planning background, brand builder, marketing planner, researcher, confident all-rounder who can do the do
- An ability to make the complex simple
- 5+ years of experience
- Commercially minded
- Brilliant communicator
- Positive and creative outlook
We’re looking for a Senior Account Manager who can demonstrate working across integrated services, with broad agency experience.
This is a key senior role so you must have a clear commercial focus. You’ll be able to work closely with the client to get under the skin of their brand and business requirements, coupled with the ability to lead and inspire the team.
We want you to be sharp, smart and collaborative in nature, with drive, commercial initiative and the hunger to make a positive impact. We are looking for someone with energy to maintain and forge positive relationships.
Six specific traits we are looking for;
- A natural leader who has a background of working in FS, writing compelling briefs and presenting new ideas.
- Solid experience of delivering strategic solutions across brand, digital and integrated creative campaigns.
- Ability to grow new business relationships and confidently discuss opportunities and creative approaches linked to their needs.
- Excellent communication skills demonstrated in your day-to-day delivery, as well as proven ability to develop well-positioned and thoughtful proposals and presentations.
- Strong commercial management of accounts and project performance.
- We want someone that shows fantastic leadership skills and has a passion to foster and grow with a talented team.
A minimum of five years’ experience as an Account Handler within a creative marketing agency, with experience and a proven track record delivering successful integrated campaigns.
Financial Services experience is preferable, and you will need to demonstrate a broad knowledge of marketing channels, online and offline, and working in a regulatory environment.
You will be self-motivated, confident in presenting and ambitious to grow in the role.
This role would suit someone who has a solid agency background, excellent references and is ready for their next challenge. You will be working with an established talented team, working on a leading blue-chip FS client.
If you think this is your next step, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No agencies, please.
We’re looking for a Senior Digital Designer to join us and help drive many exciting digital projects within the quickly expanding digital arm of our creative team.
You’ll be an experienced creative with a background in a similar role, with involvement in seeing big and small creative digital projects through from conception to completion. You’ll be responsible for delivering high-quality digital design, as well as getting into UX and website structure planning on bigger projects when needed. Always championing the creative concept, and communicating design ideas effectively, enabling others to buy into your vision.
You’ll work collaboratively as part of a highly-skilled Creative team to provide the best possible work to meet client briefs and expectations and ensure we always deliver digital work of the highest possible standard. On a broader level, you’ll assist the creative director in keeping the team up to date with latest design trends, concepts and technologies, ensuring we are always at the forefront of cutting-edge digital design.
Our clients include BP, SunLife, Castrol, Willis Owen and Lloyds Bank. As an agency, we are at an exciting period and anticipate a real opportunity within Six for the right candidate. This will mean helping to drive our digital offering forward across many exciting brands.
Motivated and passionate about digital creative? Then we’d love to hear from you.
- A creative portfolio that shows a range of dynamic digital design work & thinking, as well as creative flair and beautiful execution across a variety of formats and digital project types
- Experienced in producing highly creative, well thought out website experiences
- Strong practical understanding of UX/UI design
- Strong grasp of the latest digital design trends
- Strong grasp on latest web design rules & formatting (responsive design etc.)
- Highly skilled in Sketch & Adobe Creative suite: specifically, XD/Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign
- Confident presenter of concepts to clients
- A disciplined approach to file management
- Rapid prototyping experience
- Innovative design for multiple brands and platforms
- Experience designing and artworking assets for online/social
- Knowledge of front-end development
- Thirst for knowledge and helping to share across the agency latest trends and innovative ideas relevant to our offer.
- Motion design experience (working knowledge and experience of After Effects and Adobe Premiere/Final Cut).
- Brand design and development experience
No agencies, please.
After carving out a strong digital offering at Six in recent years, with several high-profile pieces of work, we are now looking for a Creative Director with the ability and drive to push our digital creative offering up another level again. Shaping a team of creative minds, inspiring others and promoting creative and technical excellence across all our digital projects, and our most senior clients.
Your role will focus on creative direction across digital projects and beyond and will require a track record of creating strong digital experiences, and dynamic brands. You will lead creative projects and work alongside strategists, UX and developers across large scale products, and campaign work. You will steer teams of creatives, provide a sound strategic approach throughout and be hands-on with design when required.
You’ll have an in-depth understanding of the principles and realisation of digital design. You’ll work collaboratively as part of a highly skilled team to provide the best possible work to meet client briefs and expectations.
- Leading and providing creative direction and oversight across all aspects of our digital projects. Developing ideas, designs and creative strategy
- Pitching for and scoping new digital work, building new valuable relationships with our most senior clients
- A voice for thought leadership in the digital space
- Streamlining ways of working in the digital space
- Ensure that digital shapes and informs all areas of our creative output
- A creative portfolio that shows leadership on a range of dynamic digital solutions, big and small, that deliver for multiple user needs and content types
- A strong level of creative thinking, as well as creative flair and an eye for beautiful execution across a variety of formats
- Comfortable with all aspects of the digital creative process across a range of brand experience needs: identity, activation, environments, campaigns and platforms
- Comfortable in working alongside UX specialists to shape complex UX solutions
- On top of the latest digital design trends and innovation
- Highly skilled in all relevant design and digital design specific software, specifically: XD/Sketch/inVision/Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign
As part of our growing team, we are looking for an experienced Digital Project Manager to manage the successful delivery of some big digital projects for an exciting range of brands.
You will bring together the work of developers, designers and UX specialists to create perfectly detailed solutions, budgets and timing plans.
You will be working closely with our digital team, as well as our clients, to manage projects end-to-end. Strategy and user experience will be as important to you as development and design. We anticipate this as a real opportunity within Six for the right candidate.
- Digital PM experience, ideally agency-side
- Initial scoping definition and planning
- Detailed definition of project release requirements
- Commercial management and responsibility for budgeting large-scale phased complex web projects
- Use of productivity and project management tools
- Successful project delivery against agreed release milestones
- Project risks identification and escalation as required
- Managing varied stakeholder groups
- Relationships with local digital partners would be beneficial
- Good relationship-building and networking skills, confident communication with clients at all levels
- Excellent attention to details, organisational and admin skills
- Pride in your work with ensured delivery to a very high quality even when under pressure
- Managing and working with teams across UX, design and technical/dev resource, both in-house and third-party capacity, ensuring the right team is well briefed and provided for
- User-centred design approach
- Appropriate application of IA and UX methodologies
- Best practice in usability, accessibility, responsive solutions, design and social
- Writing functional and technical specifications
- Experience of delivery for UX and design-focused projects with the integration of front-end into existing back-end systems an advantage
- Project documentation including requirements gathering, PIDs and status reports, backlogs etc.
Looking after you
Six are an established agency with an impressive and varied client list that includes both global and local clients; we pride ourselves on being independent, in business and mind. We offer a working environment that we’re proud of. Now is a great time to join us and help shape the next chapter in our story and your own.
- 22 days’ holiday, plus Bank Holidays, rising with length of service
- Christmas closure
- Birthday cake and your birthday off (taken any time in your birth month!)
- Company pension scheme
- Monthly seated massages and lunchtime yoga classes
- Breakfast on Six; fruit, smoothies, toast and all the fresh coffee you can drink
- Cycle to work and travel loan schemes, childcare vouchers
- Dedicated events team organising regular socials, crafting sessions, lunch swaps, sports events and Friday desk beers
- Lunch and learn sessions (expand your knowledge with lunch on Six)
- Training budget and bespoke personal development plan
- Opportunity to attend a variety of industry events on Six, including the fantastic WEDF talks
- Lovely open plan office in a converted chapel, based in the heart of Clifton.
The other side of Six
The latest and greatest from our Instagram.