“Identifiable natural person” is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identification number or to one or more factors.
“You” and “your” (and other similar terms) to refer website visitors.
- Your rights in relation to the data and how to exercise themYou are entitled at any time to obtain confirmation of the existence of your Personal and Confidential Information and to be informed of the contents and origin, verify its accuracy, or else request that such data be supplemented, updated or rectified according to the provisions of local law.
You also have the right to request erasure, anonymisation or blocking of any data that is processed in breach of the law as well as to object in all cases, on legitimate grounds, to the processing of the data.
You also have a right free of charge to object on the legitimate ground to the processing of your Personal and Confidential Information and to object to the processing of your Personal and Confidential Information for marketing purpose. To exercise such rights and if you have any questions about how we collect, store and use Personal and Confidential Information, then please contact us using the details provided below:
Write to us in relation to the website or any other relationship with us: Six Agency, The Old Chapel, 16 Oakfield Road, Bristol, BS8 2AP
E-mail us at Hello@Six.Agency
- What Personal Information do we collect?We may collect, store and use the following Personal and Confidential Information: If you are a website visitor: We may collect, store and use certain, limited information relating to your use of our website, if you have accepted the relevant cookies, for the purposes of better understanding the types of visitors who browse our website and improving our website offering. Other than information you choose to submit voluntarily to receive communications from us, the information we collect about website visitors does not enable any visitor to be individually identified, is processed only in anonymised, aggregated form, and will only be used for website analytics purposes as described in the section entitled “Website cookies” below.
- How will we use your Personal Information?We use the Personal Information that we collect for website analytics purposes: If you have accepted the relevant cookies, we may collect, store and use certain, limited information relating to your use of the Six Agency website for the purposes of better understanding the types of visitors who browse our website and improving our website offering. The information we collect about website visitors does not enable any visitor to be individually identified, is processed only in anonymised, aggregated form, and will only be used for website analytics purposes as described in the section entitled “Website cookies” below.
The processing operations connected with your Personal Information are only handled by authorised subjects or by persons appointed for the maintenance of the website.
- How we look after your Personal InformationPersonal Information may be processed by either automated or manual methods.
We have in place appropriate technical and organisational security measures to protect your Personal Information against unauthorised or unlawful use, and against accidental loss, damage or destruction.
We put in place strict confidentiality agreements (including data protection obligations) with our third party service providers.
In addition, the coding language the Six Agency website is written in uses session cookies. These are deleted each time you close your browser. These cookies do not store any information about the visitor once the browser is closed.
For more information about cookies, we recommend that you visit www.allaboutcookies.org
You were given the opportunity to consent to our using cookies as you entered our site (to get this far, you have already either consented or opted out of their use). If you have opted out, we only store one permanent ‘compliance’ cookie which tells us that you want to opt out of the use of any other cookies.
- Updates to this PolicyThis Policy was last updated on 17 May 2016. Please note that for legal, business or operational reasons we may from time to time update this Policy. We will highlight any material changes that we make to this Policy on the Six Agency website.
- Links to other websitesThe Six Agency website may link to other, unaffiliated third party websites. Please note that Six is not, and cannot, control or be responsible for the content or privacy and confidentiality practices of any third party websites. You must always carefully review the privacy and confidentiality policy of any third party website that you may visit in order to understand how the operators of that website may collect, store and use your personal and confidential information.