Want to challenge yourself?
If you are an imaginative, positive and down-to-earth person looking to discover your next step, we would love to hear from you.
Being part of the Six team is not taken for granted – It’s not just about hiring talent; we keep hold of our Sixers and help them grow, in return they know that working for each other is important to stay happy, connected and motivated.
We’re always keen to hear from proactive individuals about what you think you could offer our agency. Please contact us on email@example.com with your pitch.
We are looking for a highly organised, confident and hands-on Studio Traffic Manager to manage our busy creative studio.
You will be central to managing all workflow and resource going through the studio, knowing what is being worked on, by who and when. Working together with our multi-disciplinary team, you’ll understand and question briefs, ensure the studio is running at full capacity and have an agile approach to cope with the ever-changing demands of a busy agency.
Want to be our new Sixer? You must have these Six skills
- Overall responsibility for the efficiency of a creative studio and resource within it.
- Understanding individual’s skillset and experience to be able to match the right resource with the project requirements.
- Working with the Client Services team to plan resource accordingly, ensure briefs are started on time and are comfortable with managing all levels of seniority.
- Experience working with a project management system is a large part of the job; you will be using this daily for scheduling, reporting and forecasting. Experience of Synergist is a big advantage.
- Ability to juggle workflow against deadlines, managing and growing our body of freelance resource.
- Must have a diplomatic, mature manner with a willingness to find solutions and compromises, think on your feet and be proactive.
Ideally, you will already be in a similar role looking for a new challenge. An understanding of the creative industry is important, though your experience could have been gained agency side or at an in-house studio. You will be flexible, patient and highly organised. A self-starter who enjoys getting stuck in, not afraid to use their initiative and is fun to have around.
To apply, please let us know how you can demonstrate the Six skills required to become our next Studio Traffic Manager and send your CV firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for a highly experienced full-stack PHP and Drupal specialist to complement our already strong development team.
Using your extensive knowledge of PHP, modern back-end technologies and positive constant communication – you will take an active role in forming our development standards and processes, working with our existing team and Digital Director.
You should be highly proficient in technical set up, process and infrastructure/systems management and have experience with building, launching and releasing scalable web and mobile applications. With expert Drupal knowledge and expertise, you will develop new features and custom modules and support the maintenance of major blue chip company platforms.
The role requires you to deliver multi-faceted solutions to a varied client base. We’re looking for someone with proven experience, confidence and expertise in back-end and server side design and process, and you must have fantastic communication skills. You will work in partnership with the Digital Director to research, evaluate and select new technologies for upcoming projects (potentially Laravel/Symfony, Angular/React, AWS/Cloud and more).
This is a great chance to join a well-established creative agency based in a stunning converted church close to the vibrant Triangle area. If you have a real passion for technology and programming and are constantly looking to improve your skills, this is the role for you!
If you’d like to join us, you must have these Six skills
- Strong PHP and Drupal skills (current projects in 7 moving to 8)
- MVC Frameworks (any of Laravel, Zend, Symfony2, CodeIgniter)
- Good HTML/CSS abilities
- Git version control.
We hire on attitude and the ability to absorb new challenges and technologies quickly. Ideally, you will have experience of working in an agency environment and enjoy the challenges it brings. You’ll be happy working closely with our client services teams and sometimes be required to communicate and guide our clients, and us, but just as happy spending a day coding on your own.
- Strong digital agency experience
- Ability to deploy and manage applications on AWS
- Experience using front-end automation tools (Grunt, Gulp)
- Knowledge of JIRA/BitBucket/Confluence tools and features
- Drupal 8 experience
- Linux server administration
- JS / Angular / React.
If you’re at the next stage in your career and looking for an agency with great clients and great passion, then please send your CV and a selection of work and/or GitHub account (Applications without examples of work will not be considered) to email@example.com
We’re looking for a driven Account Manager to join our fast-paced agency and manage one of our leading blue-chip accounts.
You will have responsibility for your own areas of the account, overseeing digital and print projects that range in terms of scale and scope.
An Account Manager at Six must demonstrate impressive client handling skills – be an effective communicator, able to confidently address and understand our Client’s needs and identify and forecast new opportunities on behalf of our agency.
We pride ourselves on employing some of the brightest talent in the South West. What do we look for?
You’ll be constantly curious with an innate desire to know more about both our own agency and those of our clients. At Six we’re always learning. You’ll have an appetite for latest developments in digital and be up-to-date with industry news and you’ll see the bigger picture without losing sight of the small details.
You have already gained a minimum of three years experience within a marketing agency or similar, with some digital marketing experience and a proven track record delivering integrated projects. Account and client-facing responsibilities include:
- Project management
- Financial management
- New business opportunities
- Creative and design process
- Client satisfaction.
Although FS experience is preferred, it is not essential. But you will need to demonstrate a broad knowledge of marketing channels, online and offline. You will be self-motivated as well as pro-active, ambitious to grow the role and confident in presenting agency creative and credentials.
If you think this is your next step, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 22 days’ holiday, plus Bank Holidays, rising with length of service
- Christmas closure
- Company pension scheme
- Monthly seated massages and lunchtime yoga classes
- Breakfast on Six; fruit, smoothies, toast and all the fresh coffee you can drink
- Cycle to work and travel loan schemes, childcare vouchers
- Dedicated events team organising regular socials, crafting sessions, lunch swaps, sport events and Friday desk beers
- Lunch and learn sessions (expand your knowledge with lunch on Six)
- Training budget and bespoke personal development plan
- Opportunity to attend a variety of industry events on Six, including the fantastic WEDF talks
- Lovely open plan office in a converted chapel, based in the heart of Clifton.
The other side of Six
The latest and greatest from our Instagram.