Want to challenge yourself?
If you are an imaginative, positive and down-to-earth person looking to discover your next step, we would love to hear from you.
Being part of the Six team is not taken for granted – It’s not just about hiring talent; we keep hold of our Sixers and help them grow, in return they know that working for each other is important to stay happy, connected and motivated.
We’re always keen to hear from proactive individuals about what you think you could offer our agency. Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org with your pitch.
We are looking for a highly experienced full-stack PHP and Drupal specialist to complement our already strong development team.
We have an exciting opportunity for a highly experienced PHP specialist to complement our already strong development team. You will work in partnership with our Digital Director to evaluate and select new technologies for upcoming projects and drive the agency forward.
You should be highly proficient in technical set up and processes, and have experience with building and launching scalable web applications.
You have the unique opportunity to take an active role in forming our development standards and processes. We are looking for someone with a proven experience, confidence and fantastic, developed communication skills.
If you have a real passion for technology and programming and are driven to build your career with equal levels of autonomy and support – this is the opportunity for you! We are currently awaiting the go ahead on a number of exciting projects in a number of industries, each will be AWS hosted but you will have your pick of PHP technologies you would like to use.
This is a great chance to join a well-established creative agency based in a stunning converted church close to the vibrant Triangle area.
If you’d like to join us, you must have these Six skills
- Extensive and proven experience in PHP
- MVC Frameworks, Laravel, Zend, Symfony2, CodeIgniter
- MySQL and API expertise
- Good HTML/CSS abilities
- Git version control.
We hire on attitude and the ability to absorb new challenges and technologies quickly. Ideally, you will have experience of working in an agency environment and enjoy the challenges it brings. You’ll be happy working closely with our client services teams and sometimes be required to communicate and guide our clients, and us, but just as happy spending a day coding on your own.
- Strong digital agency experience
- Ability to deploy and manage applications on AWS
- Experience using front-end automation tools (Grunt, Gulp)
- Knowledge of JIRA/BitBucket/Confluence tools and features
- Drupal experience a benefit
- Linux server administration.
- 22 days’ holiday, plus Bank Holidays, rising with length of service
- Christmas closure
- Company pension scheme
- Monthly seated massages and lunchtime yoga classes
- Breakfast on Six; fruit, smoothies, toast and all the fresh coffee you can drink
- Cycle to work and travel loan schemes, childcare vouchers
- Dedicated events team organising regular socials, crafting sessions, lunch swaps, sport events and Friday desk beers
- Lunch and learn sessions (expand your knowledge with lunch on Six)
- Training budget and bespoke personal development plan
- Opportunity to attend a variety of industry events on Six, including the fantastic WEDF talks
- Lovely open plan office in a converted chapel, based in the heart of Clifton.
The other side of Six
The latest and greatest from our Instagram.