Want to challenge yourself?
If you are an imaginative, positive and down-to-earth person looking to discover your next step, we would love to hear from you.
Being part of the Six team is not taken for granted – It’s not just about hiring talent; we keep hold of our Sixers and help them grow, in return they know that working for each other is important to stay happy, connected and motivated.
We’re always keen to hear from proactive individuals about what you think you could offer our agency. Please contact us on email@example.com with your pitch.
We’re looking for a confident Account Director who is not just a safe pair of hands and joy to work with but someone who puts client relationships and ownership at the very heart of what they do. As a senior, you will have a clear commercial focus, coupled with the ability to lead and inspire your team in a down-to-earth manner.
This is a unique opportunity to join our successful agency for a year and take a lead role within the client services team working with one of our impressive and established key accounts.
You will be sharing the account with another Account Director and working closely together to ensure high quality standards are maintained, to identify opportunities and to nurture and develop new relationships.
You will be someone who is curious and collaborative in nature, able to provide strategic direction and have the ability to look holistically across the account and team.
Although ideally, we are looking for the experience of an Account Director, this could suit a very experienced Senior Account Manager who shows drive, commercial initiative and the commitment to make a positive impact and take the next step.
Six specific traits we are looking for;
- A natural leader (ideally with a background in FS), used to creating compelling proposals and presenting new ideas.
- Solid experience of providing strategic solutions across brand, digital and integrated creative campaigns.
- Ability to grow new business relationships and confidently discuss opportunities and creative approaches linked to client Be the point of contact for multiple senior clients across the key account.
- Excellent communication skills, decisive thinker and effective problem solver.
- Ownership of the commercial management and account performance.
- An inspirational manager who can nurture, coach and develop your talented team.
In addition to the specific traits you will ideally have a minimum of five years’ solid experience within a creative marketing agency, and 2 + years at a senior level. You will also have a proven track record delivering successful and measurable solutions for blue chip clients.
- Fantastic working environment
- 22 days holiday, plus Bank Holidays as standard for all employees. Holiday rises with length of service
- Company Christmas closure which is additional to your holiday entitlement
- Regular socials
- Monthly seated massages and yoga classes
- Cycle to Work scheme and free eye-tests
- Access to company pension scheme and good training and progression opportunities
- Lunch and learns from internal and external experts
- Opportunities to present and grow your presentation skills
- Fantastic networking and access to key events.
The other side of Six
The latest and greatest from our Instagram.