Ever wanted to know more about the team that works at Six? As part of our agency life series, you’ll get to meet the talented Sixers that make working at Six so unique.
Meet Jack Cruwys-Finnigan, part of our studio team. Jack is one of our Middleweight Designers and has been with Six since August 2014.
1. Your favourite part of working at Six?
The people here make it so great. There is an awesome sense of community and family. Sorry for the cliché.
2. Top three tips you’d give to someone?
Work on projects in your spare time, even if you don’t want to.
Embrace your style and make it work for you.
Learn software you don’t necessarily need to use in your day job.
3. What advice would you give to your 18-year old self?
Even though you think you do, you don’t know best. Get a hobby.
4. What three tracks would you add to the Sonos queue?
Don Henley – Boys of Summer (Only at 5pm on Fridays though)
Axel Boman – Purple Drank
MF Doom – Rap Snitch Knishes
5. Most used or favourite app?
Strava. I’m super nerdy about cycling and love all the data it can record.
6. Best dish you’ve made for Six lunch swap?
Green lentil and avocado salad, with feta on top. I have a lot of time any of those ingredients.